The Non-teaching staff also have an important part in the success of Arusha Science School. This group includes workers in the finance department, Engineers, Cleaners, Guards, and Cooks.
Management and Senior Staff
|School Chairman||Prof. Nuhu Hatibu|
|Head of School||Mrs. Mary Mbise|
|Deputy Head of School||Mr. Ezra Michael Mishita|
|Academic Head||Mr Selemani Mkakari Mbura|
|Head of Department – Physics||Mr. Cyprian Mgina|
|Head of Department – Chemistry||Mr Alli Bashiri Msangi|
|Head of Department-SITU||Ms.Rukia Hatibu|
As a School, we announce vacancies if any. You will be guided to send your application and the application will be reviewed for further process.
To qualify as a teacher in Arusha Science a teacher must have the following qualifications
- At Least UPPER 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Education.
- A & B Principal passes at Form IV examination, in Mathematics + three other Science Subjects.
- A & B Principal passes at Form VI examination in science subjects.
- At least five (05) years of experience in Teaching, with three of those, at A levels.
Arusha Science offers the following benefits for the employees.
- NHIF insurance covers for self, one spouse, and 3 biological children (all must be duly registered
with AfricAcademy using supporting legal documents).
- 10% of Basic Salary as company contribution to NSSF for days worked.
- You will be provided with a housing facility or allowance (subject to Tax deduction)
Arusha Science School offers Volunteer opportunities for qualified teachers. The opportunity is mostly offered for female teachers who have graduated in the recent years.
Arusha Science has provided students with resources to learn both practically and theoretically, and SITU is unique. It has exposed students to the world of science and technology, made them mature, and encouraged them to improve their lessons. I was the treasurer of a church, which gave me the confidence to keep the church money and the experience of being a leader. In the future, I would like to work in humanitarian aid organizations.
Arusha Science is different from other schools in that it helps students widen up their knowledge and use it after graduation.I gained confidence and competence in SITU activities and was involved in many projects.I also learned to live with different people and was the Scout leader. I hope that the Scouts in the current form 5 will carry on with the scout’s work and should be given the three scout tools. My ambition is to be a Helmsman.
A sound-field system makes it easier for the students to hear the teacher’s voice. Research has found that sound-field systems may improve literacy development in all children.