The Non-teaching staff also have an important part in the success of Arusha Science School. This group includes workers in the finance department, Engineers, Cleaners, Guards, and Cooks.
Management and Senior Staff
|School Chairman||Prof. Nuhu Hatibu|
|Head of School||Mrs. Mary Mbise||BSc Education|
|Deputy Head of School||Mr. Ezra Michael Mishita||BSc Education|
|Academic Head||Mr Selemani Mkakari Mbura||BA Education|
|Head of Department – Physics||Mr. Cyprian Mgina||BSc Education|
|Head of Department – Chemistry||Mr Alli Bashiri Msangi||BSc Education|
As a School, we announce vacancies if any. You will be guided to send your application and the application will be reviewed for further process.
To qualify as a teacher in Arusha Science a teacher must have the following qualifications
- At Least UPPER 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Education.
- A & B Principal passes at Form IV examination, in Mathematics + three other Science Subjects.
- A & B Principal passes at Form VI examination in science subjects.
- At least five (05) years of experience in Teaching, with three of those, at A levels.
Arusha Science offers the following benefits for the employees.
- NHIF insurance covers for self, one spouse, and 3 biological children (all must be duly registered
with AfricAcademy using supporting legal documents).
- 10% of Basic Salary as company contribution to NSSF for days worked.
- You will be provided with a housing facility or allowance (subject to Tax deduction)
Arusha Science School offers Volunteer opportunities for qualified teachers. The opportunity is mostly offered for female teachers who have graduated in the recent years.